REVIEW: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri


Awesome, awesome, awesome film. Every scene and every line is a home run. The screenplay is gold. It is hilarious and heartfelt and empowering. Each facet of the film's fabric holds strong. The humour does not spoil the serious, and vice-versa. And everyone is on top form. Frances McDormand is sensational and bad ass. So many scenes of greatness. My favourite has to be the altar boy monologue. Priceless. And Sam Rockwell, well, I do not think I have seen him better. I do not think I have found a character as funny as Dixon but also pitiful and distasteful, but Rockwell manages it. Burwell's score is also just repeat-worthy brilliant.

A+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: The Humanity Bureau

REVIEW: I Love You, Daddy

REVIEW: Rampage